Large Item Pickup
The Town of Innisfail offers large item pickup for each household once per year.
Large item pickup will begin on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 and will continue until Friday, May 17, 2019. Items must be out before 7 a.m. on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 in all areas of town and should remain curbside until they are picked up.
Each household can place up to 3 LARGE items at their front street which will be removed at no cost, by the Town. Items that are eligible for pick up are limited to those that the average resident may not be able to take to the waste transfer station. See below for a list of eligible items.
This includes items such as:
- large visual display devices (greater than 30 inch screen size)
- stoves and barbecues
- clothes washers and dryers
- large furniture items like sofas, tables, recliners, mattresses and box springs
- snowblowers, lawn mowers and similar small equipment
Items that will not be accepted include:
- refrigerators, freezers and any other appliance containing freon
- yard waste
- construction waste and debris
- scrap steel and metal
- automobile parts
- liquids of any type
Smaller items that can be transported individually or in a container are not eligible for large item pick-up. These items can be placed in the regular weekly curb side pick up or transported to the waste transfer station by the resident.