Arenas & Outdoor Skating
While the outdoor skating rinks are only available seasonally, the Innisfail Arena is accessible all year round, with a number of activities and events happening to partake in or maybe even the place to host your next event.
Address: 5804 – 42 Street
Email: [email protected]
The Innisfail Arena offers:
- Two full-sized ice surfaces available for cold-weather programs from September to March
- Drop-in Skating, Shinny and Hockey throughout the Fall and Winter Seasons
- Off-season, non-ice usage during the spring and summer (Dry surface and tournament rentals from April to September)
- Meeting room rental space available to groups and/or individuals for many occasions
- The Innisfail Arena is also home to the weekly Farmers Market, which runs every Thursday morning from May until late September
Indoor Public Skating
Ice skating is a staple pastime in the great white north!
Sharpen your skates, tighten up your laces and head on down to the Innisfail Twin Arena (5804 42 Street).
Check back here in September for the 2019 Skating Schedule at the Innisfail Twin Arena
In the winter time, Innisfail also has outdoor skating rinks available for public use. These are located at:
49 Avenue and 39 Street
5804 – 42 Street
37 Street and 54 Avenue
The Innisfail Curling Rink is under the management of the Innisfail Curling Club. Please contact them directly for rentals, leagues and programs.
For Ice Rental Information, call 403-227-3079
Arena Sports & Clubs
Book the Innisfail Arena or another Town Facility for your next event! Call 403-227-3376
Hazardous Waste Roundup 2019
May 04, 2019 @ 10:00 am
Royal Baby Tea
May 11, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
May 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
Check out our seasonal program guide for even more opportunities to participate and become involved in the Innisfail Community!