Community Events Calendar
View Innisfail's community calendar below for upcoming local events and programs.
Do you have a community event or program coming up? Tell us about it so we can add it to the calendar.
Family Day in Innisfail
The Town of Innisfail and the Innisfail Kinsmen are teaming up to celebrate Family Day in Innisfail once again. Join us on Monday, Feb. 18 for a day of fun for the entire family.
Check out the schedule of events listed below to plan a full day of FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
FAMILY CURLING @ INNISFAIL CURLING CLUB
Free to participate!
Family Curling | 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
All ages are welcome to participate but please ensure that the younger ones are accompanied by adults. Curling is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
OUTDOOR SKATING, ACTIVITIES & BBQ @ INNISFAIL TWIN ARENA
Free to attend!
Activities | 12 noon - 3 p.m.
- Outdoor Family Skating (weather permitting)
- Kinsmen BBQ
- Hay Ride
- Fire Truck Display
FAMILY SWIM @ THE AQUATIC CENTRE
Admission by donation!
Family Swim | 2:00 - 4:00 p.m
- Food Bank Donation (cash or non-perishable food item) will be accepted at the Aquatic Centre.
SCHEDULE NOTE: The Innisfail Nordic Ski Club is no longer able to host their cross country ski demo.
Here are some things to keep in mind to ensure that you and your family have a terrific day together:
- CURLING EQUIPMENT! The Innisfail Curling Club will have equipment available for those that do not have their own. You are welcome to bring your own. Spots will be subject to capacity.
- DONATIONS FOR CYSTIC FIBROSIS! The Kinsmen will accept cash donations at the BBQ for Cystic Fibrosis.
- DRESS FOR THE WEATHER! Outdoor public skating is weather permitting. Please dress accordingly!
- SKATING EQUIPMENT! Helmets WILL be required for skating. Bring your own skates and helmets for family skating. No sticks or pucks will only be allowed on the ice inside the skating loop.
- FOOD BANK DONATIONS! The Aquatic Centre will accept a donations to the Innisfail Food Bank (cash or non-perishable food items) for admission to the Family Swim.
- ADMISSION TO THE FAMILY SWIM! The swimming pool is subject to a capacity limit and patrons will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
- LIFEJACKETS! For swimmers that need a life-jacket, please bring your own if you have one. There will be a limited supply at the Aquatic Centre for those that need them.
We would like to thank the following organizations for their help with this event: Little Jon’s, Tim Hortons, Golden Mini Donuts and Central Alberta Co-op
|Date:||February 18, 2019 @ 10:00 am|
Return to the previous page