- Change your furnace filter and have your furnace inspected to ensure it is operating efficiently.
- Move furniture or any obstructions from vents and registers on the floor so that air moves freely.
- Clean the ducts and area behind the dryer. And don't forget, clean the filter after every use and every once in a while, give it a good wash.
- Check windows for proper caulking. If you have single-pane windows, add storm windows. Even a plastic film over windows will reduce heat loss.
- Check doors for weather stripping and replace if needed. Check for drafty areas underneath doors.
- Check your roof for any missing or damaged tiles or shingles.
- Check your eaves troughs and make sure downspouts are pointed away from the house.
- Add foam gaskets behind electrical outlet covers, and use safety plugs in unused outlets.
- Check for water leaks both inside and outside.
- Reverse the direction ceiling fans, so the air is being drawn upwards.
- Have the fireplace chimney cleaned and get vent systems checked.
February 26, 2018 @ 7:00 pm
Speed Dating with Town Council
March 03, 2018 @ 12:30 pm
Spring Registration & Info Night
March 06, 2018 @ 6:00 pm