Important Reminder: Property Taxes are due June 30, 2019. Avoid a late penalty of 8% and pay your taxes on time.
An after-hours drop box is located at the back entrance of the Town Office is you are unable to pay your taxes during business hours.
Your taxes can be paid using the following options:
• At the Innisfail Town Office, 4943 53 Street, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm; Cash, cheque or debit card accepted.
• By Mail: Town of Innisfail, 4943 53 Street, Innisfail, AB T4G 1A1 (All payments sent by mail must be postmarked by Canada Post on or before June 30, 2019).
• At most chartered banks.
• By internet or telephone banking (use your tax roll number as your account number) Note: It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that payments processed by banking institutions are received by the due date to avoid penalties. Payments may take 2-10 business days.
• Through MTPP (Monthly Tax Payment Plan). Contact the Town Office for information.
• After-hours drop box (located at the back entrance of the Town Office).