Come celebrate the spirit of community as we bring together Innisfail businesses and the community to kick off the holiday season.
This is a FREE event for the young and the young at heart. Mark your calendar and keep an eye on local news and the Town and Chamber social media for updates. Special events include:
– View the Innisfail Chamber of Commerce Facebook page or listen to 96.5 CKFM & ROCK 104.5 SANTA TRACKER to find out Santa’s location in town. Then, grab a SELFIE WITH SANTA and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win a SPECIAL VISIT with SANTA!
– Warm up at the Innisfail Fire Hall and go for a horse-drawn wagon ride.
– stop at the CHRISTMAS FARMERS MARKET at the Innisfail Legion (Branch #104) from 9am-4pm
– fun activities throughout town, including cookie decorating, crafts, great local shopping, and more.
– at 4:30 pm, head over to the corner of 50 Street and 49 Avenue and join us for Christmas carols and the lighting of the Town of Innisfail Christmas Tree at 4:45. pm.
– after the tree lighting, head over to the Anthony Henday Campground for the Festival of Lights from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
For a full listing of events, visit the Town of Innisfail’s Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/484829038781259/
Click here for the event poster