A Special Meeting of Innisfail Town Council has been called for Monday, June 6, 2022 in place of the Agenda & Priorities Committee meeting.
Agenda & Priorities Meetings do not allow Town Council to vote on agenda items. By changing the June 6 meeting, Town Council has the opportunity to vote on some of the items presented in the meeting.
The details of the Special Meeting are as follows:
Purpose of the meeting – To consider:
- Community Futures Delegation
- Social Procurement Delegation
- RCMP Annual Performance Plan
- Centennial Park
- Dodd’s Lake
- Alberta Municipalities Power Program
- Transition Accelerator
- 4815 50 Street Land Sale
- Correspondence & Information
- In Camera – SW Residential Site
- In Camera – Stakeholder Engagement
Date – Monday, June 6, 2022
Time – 3:00 p.m.Location – Town of Innisfail Council Chambers
Members of the public can attend via Zoom using the link below.
Click here to view the meeting.