The Town of Innisfail celebrates the best in our community!
Each year, the Town of Innisfail recognizes the many individuals that contribute, on an exceptional level, to the overall community. These individuals are nominated by YOU—the members of the community—and recognized by the Town of Innisfail.
NOMINATIONS FOR 2020 AWARDS NOW CLOSED - Watch for nominations opportunities in 2021
Community Award Categories
A person who has coached in Innisfail a minimum of two years and has achieved accomplishments as follows:
- Commitment to athlete and sports development in the community
- Team success
- Individual athletic development and successes
- Demonstrated integrity and leadership
MALE ATHLETE OR FEMALE ATHLETE
A local male athlete or female athlete that has:
- Demonstrated excellence in athletics
- Received recognition for achievements
- Competed at a local, regional, provincial or national level
A local sports team that has:
- Demonstrated excellence in athletics.
- Received recognition for achievements.
- Competed at a local, regional, provincial or national level.
LEADERS OF TOMORROW
A student enrolled in full-time studies who:
- Resides within the Innisfail area
- Provides outstanding contribution to their community through volunteerism
- Inspires others to give back to the community
COMMUNITY ARTS & CULTURE
An individual or organization that:
- Provides arts and culture activities/opportunities for the community
- Participated in art and culture activities at a local, regional, provincial or national level
CITIZEN OF THE YEAR
Through volunteerism, an individual who provides:
- Distinguished voluntary service which has had a significant impact on the community
- A minimum of five years of continuous voluntary service
- Made outstanding contributions to the community which positively impacts the quality of life in Innisfail through his/her commitment, skills, outreach, support and leadership.