Free Income Tax Clinics
The Town of Innisfail, Innisfail Public Library and Canada Revenue Agency partner provide
free income tax return services to eligible individuals.
Eligible residents can leave their relevant documentation with the Town’s FCSS Coordinator after March 1.
For more information, call Karen at 403-227-3376 (ext. 233) for program details.
The program will run until April 30, 2022.
Who does qualify?
To be eligible for this volunteer-manned free service, individuals must adhere to the following income brackets:
- 1 person – $35,000
- 2 persons – $45,000
- 3 persons – $47,500
- 4 persons – $50,000
- 5 persons – $52,500
- More than 5 persons – $52,500 first person / $2,500 each additional person
* Interest income must be less than $1,000.
Who does not qualify?
Volunteers do not prepare returns for individuals who:
- have self-employment income
- have a business or rental income and expenses
- have capital gains or losses
- have employment expenses
- filed for bankruptcy
- are deceased in the year
Area Attractions: Quick Links