- Posted 23 November 2020
On Saturday, Nov. 21, Red Deer County was moved to ‘Enhanced Status’ on the COVID-19 Provincial Relaunch Status Map. This applies to all communities within the County’s limits, including Innisfail (but excluding the City of Red Deer and the Town of Sylvan Lake, which were already on ‘Enhanced Status’).
The following preventive measures apply to communities within the ‘Enhanced Status’ zone:
- Restaurants, bars, lounges and pubs must stop liquor sales by 10 p.m. and close by 11 p.m. — applies to Class A, B or C licences (Nov. 13-27).
- 15-person limit on social and family gatherings — indoors and outdoors — where people are mixing and mingling.
- 50-person limit on indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and funeral services.
- No social gatherings inside your home or outside of your community. Instead, socialize outdoors or in structured settings, like restaurants or other business that are subject to legal limits and take steps to prevent transmission.
- Limit of 3 cohorts: your core household, your school, and one other sport or social cohort. Young children who attend childcare can be part of 4 cohorts.
- Wear a mask in all indoor work settings, except when alone in a workspace or an appropriate barrier is in place.
- Employers in office settings should implement measures to reduce the number of employees in the workplace at one time.
- Faith-based gatherings limited to 1/3 capacity at one time.
Preventive measures pertaining to group fitness, group performance, and team sport activities do not apply to the Red Deer County area (including Innisfail) at this time.
Find more information on the Province’s targeted public health measures at https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx, and take a look at the COVID-19 Provincial Relaunch Status Map at https://www.alberta.ca/maps/covid-19-status-map.htm.
Town of Innisfail - Council Meeting
January 25, 2021 @ 3:00 pm
Check out our seasonal program guide for even more opportunities to participate and become involved in the Innisfail Community!