Outdoor skating rinks are open with restrictions.
Due to current COVID-19 regulations, public skating is currently unavailable at the Innisfail Arena.
Arenas & Outdoor Skating
The Innisfail Arena is currently closed due to provincial restrictions.
Address: 5804 – 42 Street
Email: [email protected]
The Innisfail Arena offers:
- Two full-sized ice surfaces available for cold-weather programs from September to March
- Drop-in Skating, Shinny and Hockey throughout the Fall and Winter Seasons
- Off-season, non-ice usage during the spring and summer (Dry surface and tournament rentals from April to September)
- Meeting room rental space available to groups and/or individuals for many occasions
- The Innisfail Arena is also home to the weekly Farmers Market, which runs every Thursday morning from May until late September
In the winter time, Innisfail also has outdoor skating rinks available for public use. These are located at:
5804 – 42 Street
37 Street and 54 Avenue
The Innisfail Curling Rink is under the management of the Innisfail Curling Club. Please contact them directly for rentals, leagues and programs.
For Ice Rental Information, call 403-227-3079
Arena Sports & Clubs
Book the Innisfail Arena or another Town Facility for your next event! Call 403-227-3376
Town of Innisfail - Council Meeting
January 25, 2021 @ 3:00 pm
Check out our seasonal program guide for even more opportunities to participate and become involved in the Innisfail Community!