Arenas & Outdoor Skating
The Town of Innisfail’s skating ice surfaces are available seasonally. The Innisfail Arena is accessible all year round, with a number of dryland activities and events happening throughout the spring and summer. The arena is also available to rent – call 403-227-2735 for more details.
The Innisfail Arena offers:
- Two full-sized ice surfaces available for cold-weather programs from September to March
- Drop-in Skating, Shinny and Hockey throughout the Fall and Winter Seasons
- Off-season, non-ice usage during the spring and summer (Dry surface and tournament rentals from April to September)
- Meeting room rental space available to groups and/or individuals for many occasions
- The Innisfail Arena is also home to the weekly Farmers Market, which runs every Thursday morning from May until late September
If you are interested in sponsorship and advertising opportunities at the Innisfail Twin Area, click here for more information.
In the winter time, Innisfail also has outdoor skating rinks available for public use. These are located at:
North Side of the Arena
5804 – 42 Street
Boarded Arena (Outdoor Skating)
37 Street and 54 Avenue
Access from 50 Street (rink located beside cookhouse)
The Innisfail Curling Rink is under the management of the Innisfail Curling Club. Please contact them directly for rentals, leagues and programs.
For Ice Rental Information, call 403-227-3079
Book the Innisfail Arena or another Town Facility for your next event!
Recreation: Quick Links