Arenas & Outdoor Skating
While the outdoor skating rinks are only available seasonally, the Innisfail Arena is accessible all year round, with a number of activities and events happening to partake in or maybe even the place to host your next event.
The Innisfail Arena offers:
- Two full-sized ice surfaces available for cold-weather programs from September to March
- Drop-in Skating, Shinny and Hockey throughout the Fall and Winter Seasons
- Off-season, non-ice usage during the spring and summer (Dry surface and tournament rentals from April to September)
- Meeting room rental space available to groups and/or individuals for many occasions
- The Innisfail Arena is also home to the weekly Farmers Market, which runs every Thursday morning from May until late September
In the winter time, Innisfail also has outdoor skating rinks available for public use. These are located at:
North Side of the Arena
5804 – 42 Street
Boarded Arena (Outdoor Skating)
37 Street and 54 Avenue
The Innisfail Curling Rink is under the management of the Innisfail Curling Club. Please contact them directly for rentals, leagues and programs.
For Ice Rental Information, call 403-227-3079