Garbage & Recycling
The Town in 2019 introduced the automated collection of garbage and yard waste/organics in Innisfail. The new services joined the existing 'green box' curbside recycling program to offer collection in a convenient, environmentally conscientious manner.
Christmas Tree Pickup will take place Jan. 11 - 22.
Trees left curbside in front yards will be collected free of charge by Town staff. We ask that no fake trees or tinsel be included.
After Jan. 22, Trees can be taken to the Waste Transfer Station free of charge. The facility is open on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am to 7pm.
Regular Collection Services
Seasonal Services & Events
Waste Transfer Station
The Town's Waste Transfer Station is located at 3660 60 Ave., accessible via 37 Street south of the Innisfail Arena. The facility is open on Wednesdays and Saturdays between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, social distancing measures are mandatory and will be enforced on site. Patrons are asked to follow and be mindful of any on-site instruction given (via signage or otherwise) in the interest of public safety.
Please note: the Innisfail Waste Transfer Station now has receptacles for used motor oil and used cooking oil.
• Yard waste/organics and recycling drop-off is offered free for Town residents.
• Branches and trees exceeding eight feet in length will not be accepted.
• Any bags used must be biodegradable (no plastic).
• Tree stumps with excessive dirt will not be accepted.
• Regular waste disposal rates apply.
• Cash or cheque payment (debit or credit card not accepted).
Rates & Accepted Items