Community Events Calendar
View Innisfail's community calendar below for upcoming local events and programs.
Do you have a community event or program coming up? Tell us about it so we can add it to the calendar.
Kick it to the Curb
Saturday, October 24 and Sunday, October 25
Fall cleaning will be easier than ever before - find a good home in the community for unwanted items and reduce disposal in the landfill! For the weekend starting Saturday, October 24, residents are encouraged to set their unwanted items out with a “FREE” sign.
The basic guidelines are as follows - make sure free items are gently used, clearly marked, and removed after the weekend is over.
- Unwanted items must be marked clearly and placed at the front of your property.
- Mark items “FREE” using sign and/or masking tape.
- Donate or recycle any uncollected items to a charity such as the Salvation Army.
- Take only the items at the curb marked “FREE”.
- Be a good neighbour - RESPECT property and don’t walk on lawns or gardens.
- Leave items you don’t want where you found them.
- Do not participate in Kick it to the Curb if you or any member of your household is feeling ill.
- Sanitize items that you put out and pick up at curb sites.
- Understand and obey all public health recommendations, including maintaining a 2-metre distance between yourself and others.
Health Canada advises residents of the potential risks of acquiring second-hand items. Learn more about what items to avoid, such as car seats, helmets, and some toys: click here for more information.
Items may include:
- Unwanted household accessories and kitchen gadgets
Items should NOT include:
- Bedding or clothing
- Broken or damaged beyond repair goods
- Child related items including but not limited to: cribs, baby walkers, playpens, helmets or car seats.
Please call 403-227-3376, ext. 232 for more details.
|Date:||October 24, 2020 @ 8:00 am|
|Ends:||October 25, 2020 @ 6:00 pm|
Return to the previous page